Newton’s Attic will offer a variety of STEM day camps weekly June 3rd – Friday August 9th, 2024. While registration will not be published until early April, the following general information should be helpful. In the meantime, we encourage you to follow us on Facebook and sign up for our e-newsletter to be informed when our registration is live.
• We apologize that we will not be able to reserve space or answer your questions about the timing of specific classes before registration is published, but please know that most classes are offered repeatedly throughout the summer, we can usually accommodate wait-lists (so be sure to register to the wait list if you find a class full), and we often add extra sessions of popular classes as they fill.
• Day camps are offered on a week-by-week basis for grades 1st-3rd, 3rd-5th, 5th-8th, 7th-10th and occasional 9th grade + offerings. Most classes are half-day weeks (morning or afternoon sessions), but you can always register for a full-day week by choosing a morning and afternoon week-long session for your child and sending a sack lunch.
• Most half-day weeks range in price from $245 to $295 depending on the program. A full-day, full-week registration would cost double that, depending on the price of the combined classes.
• Our daily schedule runs 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with a half-hour grace period on either end of the day for drop off and pick up between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m at no extra charge. Earlier drop off or later pickup can be arranged for a small fee during registration. Morning-only sessions run 8:30 to 12:00, and afternoon sessions run 1:00 to 4:30 p.m.. Again, two half days can be combined for a full day if you send a sack lunch.
• Different class names indicate different projects. Repeating a class with the same name necessitates repeating the same activities.